Position: Equity Analyst
Salary range: Negotiable
Ideal start date: As soon as possible
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer & Head of Global Frontiers
Location: Windhoek, Namibia
Business Unit: Investments
Management responsibility: None
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Purpose of the job:
To research and analyze investment opportunities primarily listed on the Namibian Stock Exchange or other exchanges as appropriate.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- In-depth analysis of NSX listed stocks (post 6 months training).
- Generate investment ideas based on proprietary research done.
- Ad hoc tasks for members of the (global frontiers) investment team.
- Administrative work supporting the research process.
- Preparation of presentations for external report-backs and roadshows.
- Building investment models and perform company analyses.
- Carry out research projects in various sectors.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
No related experience is required.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Business Science.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Any degree majoring in accounting, economics or Maths.
Competencies and ideal personality attributes
- Confident and Self-starter.
- Motivated to prove themselves.
- Motivated by performance-based rewards.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proactive and able to manage their own training.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Most Important Attribute
- Diligence and numeracy.
- Proven academic ability with consistently top results during their degree.
- MS Office with advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg or similar system will be an advantage.
- Covering letter motivating why you would want to join our team.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of your ID document / passport.
- Copy/proof of your qualifications.
Forward your application documents to email@example.com
or alternatively, complete your application online by clicking on the button below